Friday, December 15, 2006

Blogging..

This is not my first time to blog..cos i've already made 1 in multiply. Its http://brightside406.multiply.com. I think i'll be most active in this 1 cos its more simplier.

Well, today is friday..n yesterday was the ERAGON movie premier. wanna watch it, but i dont have enuf $$. So mayb, i'll watch it tomorrow or nxt wk. Oh yeah..tomorrow, jimi will be back from uk n amal from m'sia. Myb i could bring em watch movie nxt wk. n miji will b back on monday.. Ooohh, cant wait! So much plans for this upcoming holiday.. 1 mth yo, byk kn d buat tu + assignmt. Not only wif my cuzns, but my buddies too. On monday, dorg plan kn bwa k tutong..Im wondering wat we'll be doing d sana tho. hehe.
N yea..tomorrow, me n amal will be heading to BSM, bangunan PGGMB, ada briefing abt the walk a hunt which we hve registerd last wk. My clazm8s, teena, atol n kojek rpanya ikut jua.. Im getting nervous, so much competition. N tkut the questions might b complicated brabz. Wish me luck. hehe. xxx

No comments: