Friday, December 22, 2006

Eco assignment..

Finally, a time to relax. Abt 3 days ago, me n my group were doing this survey abt tourism thingy n occupancy rates in hotels in brunei. It was so tiring dat we had to make appoinments with the hotels n interview with those ppl regarding on the matter. We were doing it for 3 days..straight. So far, we have been to OGH, traders inn, Brunei hotel, holiday lodge, Asma, Terrace, LeGallery, D' Anngrek n grand city hotel. I tot it would b easy to make appoinmts with them..but it was hard man.. Some of the G.M were bz n out of town cos its end of the yr. Wat do we xpect? Its the mth where ppl r on their vacation!!I I think there's a lot numbers of hotels to go.. This group assignmt is fun n has create a closer bond between me n my mates..cheewah! hehe

Nxt week, my group will b heading to K.B...ROAD TRIP!! Unfortunately, i culdnt b able to make it..cos im out of town this x'mas. I'll b missing the fun tho, but I'll b joining my cuz to K.K. Ooohh, cant wait!! hehe. My 1st time to K.K..*sigh* But me n my cuzs will b spending 1 nite in temburong b4 to K.K. Im sure i'll b talking much more abt K.K just as i come back to brunei soon. hehe *wink wink*

No comments: