Monday, January 29, 2007

Career dialogue

The function started about 9am this morn. Me n my frens( those who volunteered) didnt actually get to volunteered. Cos our HOD told us so..So those who are from BKPs were given excuse to miss the lecture. *daym* Its was ok tho, cos the lecture ended about 1 and a half hour later..yay! hehe. So me n my frens get to see wats up down the concourse. There was SPA, british council, DST, SCB, baiduri bank, MOE, IDBB and lots more. I get to asked one of the representative from MOE about the scholarship thingy. And i saw some familiar faces there..my juniors way back in MD.
But sadly, i didnt get to snap some photos of it. Luckily, i saw one of this pic from ranoadidas.


I can see you hafiz. haha.

Well, since today is bonus day. I've got to go now.. My dad's treat. haha xp And i cant wait till its allowance day..x)

No comments: