Saturday, February 10, 2007

Finding nemo

Its been long time i havent blog in. Im quite busy with my tests, assignments and more upcoming tests..and the practice. Yea..its a national day practice.I was selected one of them..dunno how. Could be randomly? I thought that we had to do the marching..but no!! We had this dance routine too..But me n my frens seem to enjoy it. hahah. Well..next week the practise goin to be held at Padang. Hope the weather will be fine..not too hot, not too wet. hehe.


Anyways, i heard that The Disney on ice goin to be held in Brunei soon on April. I think that its on 24ish april..somewhere around that date. And It'll be Finding Nemo!! I still remember the last show that i'd watch was.. 2 yrs ago? It was the Prince and the princess of the Disney cartoon. Well..the tickets will be out soon on february or maybe today. The price will be ranging from $19 to $100 for the moring show, while $29 to $150 for the evening show. And it'll be held at the same place as before.

Interesting eh?

No comments: