Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Legal Year 2007

Its nearly end of the month. I've been busy with my assignment and tests. This afternoon, i'd sit for the law test. Actually, it was supposed to be yesterday. But..some of us went to the court and witnessed he opening of legal year 2007..eseh, witnessed lah. hehe. The venue was in the high court itself in the morning. Byk lawyer lh..feel awkward tho. haha. I could see some students from JIS, MS, SOAS. Me and ain also get to take some pics with the chief justice.

perbarisan






In the high court



The food from RBC..yum!!




With the Chief Justice






With the Judges







The food was yummy and it was an honoured to get pictures with the supreme court judges. One of them appears to be in a relation with me from my uncle. From the pic, u can see that im the shortest among all. I should've wear high heels. Even ain wore 1..that makes her even taller kali ah. haha. *pity me*

After that,we get back to ITB, i had to get prepared for my BRAZIL presentation. haha. I think i did good compared to last week. I dunno lah..After the presentation, we're off to Faize, makan murtabak..I think there was 14 of us. Ramai eh? hehe. They were celebrating for their freedom..while me n ain got to revise for the test which was this afternoon. But now..everything is abis. And i get to relax my brain..she needs a SPA man. YAY!!! LUSA will be the start of our intra semester break..Man, i need that!! Tho we get to go to ITB during this holiday, to do our group assignments. But i still refer it as a HOLIDAY!! HAHA.



Anyways, got to rest my brain now. Tadi ptg dah stress on law test ah..And tomorrow will be our last day before the holiday. caio!!! xD

No comments: