Monday, March 5, 2007

Movie review

I've seen these 2 movie in 2 days, to overcome my boredome. haha.

The first movie i 've watched was..Epic Movie!

Funny movie..Its a big movie alright. There's a combination of blockbuster movie, such as X men, Charlie and the choc factory, narnya, pirates of carribean, click and more. However, it doesnt give me "that" satisfaction. I think its best to see it on DVD, for those peeps who want to save budget. haha. xD

I'd give it 5 out of 10 ( including for the run-time..80mins??)

The next movie is The Primeval..

Inspired by a true story..Well.im not that good in giving reviews. I saw this film and had no idea that it was a croc movie but was blown away. So far, the movie is good. Made me always feel jumpy. haha. Thank gdness i didnt jump on the seat. Tons of action and great humor equals a fun experience.

I'd give it 9 out of 10..x)

No comments: