Thursday, June 7, 2007

First week

Hello peeps!
Its been about 5 days since the holiday started..and its been 4 days since i've turned 20! Little Nurul growing OLD here..

Nothing much happened during this 5 days. On saturday, me n my cuzzies jln2 since amal go balik to KL, kan exam. sian..haha. Kami mkn dim sum, and its her treat xD Then, on sunday, i went to c anis n zrah after a loong time( not that long lah).
On 4th june, monday, yea..its my bday. haha. Dinner with my family. Act i wanna go out lunch with him, but he's bz with his work, so mayb saturday's fine with him. (cant wait for it!!) xP And before i forget, Thnx for all those peeps who txt'd me during that day. And thnx Jeer, for calling me all the way from UK. *so sweeeet!* hehe

And finally, on tuesday, me n my mates had this movie marathon(sorta, but 2 movies ja). Yea..we ended up watching pirates and shrek SJA. Kan liat ocean's 13, hri kamis ia out. Pyh jua tu..tukar hari g..Nnti g Movie marathon lah ah mates. hahah. Btw, im not gonna post up a review on these 2 movies, cos i'd expect that most people have already watched it, so why waste time on doing it. haha. Not many turned up during that day. There's me, wani, mimi, midah, her boyf, akmal, hafiz, wan and nizam. FYI, i've booked 16 seats for it. haha.
By the way, i've finally bought this dress( its black n white) cute brabis!! and its $33 from $42. And thats why..

Also, i've bought this DVD, to overcome my boredom during this holiday. Guess apa? Its my fair lady and painting veil. Haha. Classic jua aku ni ehh. And i've watched my fair lady yesterday. Its almost 3 hous long. Pasal apa tu nah? Pasal byk dorg nyanyi. haha. Well, it was good indeed( for those yang suka classic lah) and yang comedies. haha. I dont know why i like those stuff. Probably since i've watched sound of music, mary poppins, barefoot in the park and more, i found the people are rather sophisticated. haha. (Not that im making fun of it). Anyways, karang lagi ku liat painting veil, entah syok kah inda, aku pilih2 saja. Kan heroes marathon lagi nanti. xP okies..caio!

No comments: