Friday, July 6, 2007

Speechless!!!

I was browsing thru my e-mails this afternoon. There was lotsa fowarded emails and i read all of em( i was bored, y'know). There's this 1 e-mail about pig skin and it showed some pics on how it is look like. I was just smiling when i browsed thru the pics and remembered the moment of me and my cousins in Singapore.

I remembered i went to this shop and window shopping lah. Then i found this cute pink puma shoe. I was about to try it when i found this sticker said "Pig Lining". So inda tia jadi cuba. Sikit lagi wah kan pakai ah.. Then theres one day where me and my cousins went to fendi, kami liat2 lah bags disana and this one bag captured my attention pasal ia lawa. and when i was about to touch that bag ( cikit lagi kan touch tu, about 1-2 inch. haha), this lady reminded me that its a pig skin. haha. again..

So back to the story.. yea, i remembered those times. But when i take a closer look at this pic that zetty bagi *oops*. haha. I could see the price of that shoe. Its RM 19.95. Its from malaysia.


inda pulang brp nampak the price


those 3 dots



then i was thinking there might be these shoes in brunei. baru ku ingat yang i bought "this" shoe last month. but i was, " naaaahhh..mana ada pig skin tu". Oklah..inda ragu ragu. But then, after ku liat TV, went online, and then sembahyang. Masa kan abis sembahyang tu, suddenly aku pun ragu ragu whether it is pig skin or not. Pastu aku pun check and i found these:


in my shoe



Damit pulang those three dots tu. iatah yg buat aku ragu ragu. and i positively think it is!! Pls do telllllllllll me..ia kah tu? Pink lagi warna nya tu?

Tapinya kan..aku alum lagi pakai those shoes..masih lagi dalam the box. haha. Pasal nada mood ku kan pakai bah. Buuuuuutttt..aku pernah pakai masa testing d kadai, so i have to cuci my kaki ni pakai pasir. Sooo im going to cari those pasir esuk. And now the shoe still looks new and im goin to sell it to anybody who wants it ( for non-muslim only and its size 38!!). Im thinking of selling it to my chinese friend tho. hehe. By the way..its $15 lah. No discount ma!!! xP

No comments: