Saturday, May 10, 2008

The Davids

Have you watched the american idol this week? There's 3 left. So less than 2 weeks for the final american idol. Must watch it!! So there's Saiesha, David cook and of cos David archuleta. And its obvious that the davids gonna take over the finals. Me and my cousin,Mij also have discussed about it in the previous post (here). hehe. I vote for Archuleta! But i've got the feeling that cook's gonna win, maybe cos he's older and he has this same kinda style like daughtry. Im not sure, but we'll see..

So what's new? Nothing..cos i've been busy with my never-ending assignments and tests. And oohh..i finally watched a movie since my cousins back in brunei last time. Inda pulang batah. haha =p I watched iron man!! Siuk..macam transformers..

From the pic itself sudah kan sama like transformers. hehe

I give it 4.5 out of 5. hehe. Siuk lah..its a must. =p

Speaking of movie, i heard that there's gonna be X-Files movie out soon. WOaahh..lama sudah aku inda watch the show. I used to like it when i was a kid. Mulder n scully..Lurus kah the spelling? hehe. And I wanna watch Indiana Jones, kungfu panda, The chronicles of Narnia, harold and kumar and much more. haha. Abis duit..=p

Okies, thats all. Sayonara..

No comments: