Friday, July 25, 2008

Babies

Just got back from my cousin's house. There's this aqiqah thingy, not sure what's the meaning, but it's something like "sembelih"(spelling?) kambing catu lah. hehe. The baby is about 7 days old. Cute.. see the picture

its a boy

Congrats to kaka wani and abg hisham! hehe

And oohh..i just remembered something. My auntie told me last night that there's this motivation talk from the malaysian first astronaut about his journey when he was in outerspace( i guess). It was held in UBD hall this afternoon around 3pm. I guess i missed it. Like duuh~ malam kali sudah. hehe. SInce ada this aqiqah thingy over at my cousin's house. And you ladies might know this malaysian first astronaut. He's well known kali ah.


Get the clue? hehe

Yep..he's in Brunei and im not sure untill when. :p Ok, so that's it. My short post everr..hehe

No comments: