Saturday, August 23, 2008

Breakdown

So..last thursday, we had the marketing trip to Muara Port. It was fun..but Hot, i tell ya! I like the one where we could go up to the crane. Only some people went up including me!! hehe. It took a lot of guts, pasal tangganya damit, so sampit lah. Takut ku pulang kan gugur. hehe. And plus we girls pakai baju kurung, so you know lah. =p

I took some pics when i was up there, unfortunately, we were told that we're not allowed to post up the pics on the internet and we might get sued for that. Yep!! i was like okayyyy.. Tapi i took this photo below from Borneo Bulletin's web. So no harm eh? hehe

Pic dlm bus. The guys tidurrrrr..xcept for nizam

Oohh~~ yesterday was sweeettt!! I went my tua's house since there's makan-makan 100 hari for my beloved grandma. Al-Fatihah to her..

Then, there's this ferrari which abd azlan used for test drive. Bising jua kereta tu...Roaring ia mcm lion. haha *out* i like it! BUT rendah bah the car, payah lagi kan bangun tu. hehe.

hehe xP

As you can see, it was quite happening this week. And there's also emotional breakdown for those who broke the olympic record. Did you see the men's 50km? Italy broke the olympic record and it made me almost cry to see him. Gilaa~ ngalih jua tu 50km, then dpt beat the olympic record. Nangis tu banar..

And Bolt once again broke the olympic record during the men's 4x100-meter relay. How cool is that?

yaaa!! my man!! haha =p

Bah..I've got to go, ada BBQ arah cousin's. Yay-ness!! XD

No comments: