Monday, August 25, 2008

Tagged!

Just remembered that i was tagged by Kiki. hehe. *as soon as i read nazi's blog* =p
THE RULES :
  • State 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself
  • The 10 peole i tag are then to follow what i did and write their own 15 weird things/habits and little known facts.
  • Most importantly, NO TAG BACKS.
  1. I can't swim. The last time i swim was back in singapore, 2+ yrs ago, aku pakai swim tube(pelampong..sp?). haha. Seriously..
  2. My bad habits is biting nails. But am TRYing to avoid it. hehe
  3. Love to spulrge when im shopping.......when i have lotsa money *Ka-ching*
  4. Love food!! As you can see from my previous post.
  5. I like to crunch on ice. I know its not good..
  6. Lately i always sleep 7-8 hours a day. Not more than that. Kesian ahh..
  7. And seems like i am more into watching korean and japanese drama/movie. hehe
  8. How i wish i want to be a professional drummer.
  9. I like to cook and try out new recipes..ONLY when i am rajin =p
  10. Sometimes like to imagine things when im "cerita-cerita" with my friends.
  11. I always keep receipts. In the end, buang jua tu. hehe. And i still have my receipts back in 2002. haha. Classic..
  12. DULU..aku suka spice girls berabis that i even pernah buat surat mau ikut spice girls fanclub. Cant remember surat tu kena post or inda. haha. *Lame old me*
  13. DULU, i used to like yellow..berabisly. Pastel yellow lah! The reason was aku suka trini from Power Rangers. And i always thought that pink was too girlish, cos i hate kimberly. haha. Sampai aku pun suka pikachu from pokemon, cos he's a yellow! I even memorise the theme song. hahahaahahahahaaha.
  14. Never been to Labuan.
  15. Dont like ambuyat...hehe =p

So thats it. And im tagging anyone yang mau buat..hehe.

Sayonara =3

No comments: