Monday, September 15, 2008

Nasib baik

You might be wondering why'd i put the title as "nasib baik". No..no..its not the song from jason n colbie, lucky. hehe. I was doin my laundry tadi. I put this one pile of my bajus in baldi, and to the washing machine. Then when i went to my room, i found that my pendrive hilang. I went panicked and thought that it might be in the WASHING MACHINE!! Masa ku check, ada!! I left it running for about 1 min. I was like..takut that it might get rosak. So i'd jamur it for a while. Who knows..it might be baik. hehe. I tested it, and it works!!! Yay! Lucky me..! =p

Anyways, i need to update myself. So yea..last week, i was busy doin my last marketing assignment and my last MA test! Yea!! But i reckon that i'll be busy too this weekend and next week, which is the LAST week before our Hari Raya Holiday!!! SO im left with~~

HRM test- 22nd sept
BPC assignment due- 23rd sept
BIS test- 25th sept

I went to Temburong last saturday. FYI, i've been to miri and limbang ( Not KL la) for the past 2 weeks. Setiap minggu..And next week im goin to KK. Yeaa..riggghhhttt!! Sudah tah busy kan test apa. hehe. Back to the story.. Its been a year+ since my last visit to temburong. I started my journey dlm 1 ish pm. Temburong is fine, mcm biasa ja, sunyi. Got myself some cendol temburong, wajid temburong and air kausar, for sungkai dlm kereta. Mcm nada saja bejual d stadium, jauh jauh ke temburong. hehe. I also bought some dry food at limbang, alang alang bah.

And here's some pics during the journey..

The new limbang immigration masa kan ke temburong


The ferry arah temburong
Us three saja
Kan balik ke limbang

On the way balik Brunei



Safely arrived in Brunei around 10mins to 6pm. Actually, the road trip was supposed to be on 17th with mariatul n wani. But since, we have a busy schedule. I went there early lah with my girls, dayah n cmah. Anndd..our plan that day was to have our sungkai at Villa Mauri, tapi akhir sudahhh..So we went andaman restaurant ja. Siasiapun~~ hehe. Nanti ja ku buat food review =p
Anndd ohhh~~ speaking of food! Yesterday i made myself a buttermilk fettucini for the first time. hehe. I was craving for butter milk. So tarus lah google'd the recipe for it. Tapi since nada chicken arah freezer, i modified it a bit. Instead of using chicken, i used sausages. And add with the fettucini. The outcome? nyamannnnn!!! Not bad for first try..=p I didnt get to take a photo of the food, cos it was so tempting and nyaman.. hehe.
Okay, enuf with the food already!! puasa~~ caio!
p/s: Next post will be on food review. See..Just cant get enuf of it!

No comments: