Tuesday, September 30, 2008

To be seen or not to be seen?

My prediction was wrong

And the result is NOT to be seen..

Good then, i have more time to do some unfinished business. And visit the dentist which was supposed to be this morning. But since they can only serve the adult patients before 9:30am, and i came about 20mins late, so inda tia jadi.
SOooo...Raya will be on thursday! which is a bit late compared to Malaysia and other countries. Im also kinda not fully prepared for the raya..Macam alum lagi fully in raya mode, masih 50-50. hehe. We still have 1 more day for puasa-ing. and tonight's the last tarawih night. I didnt join them for tarawih, cos im full! Just had our sungkai at Sri Patik Brasserie. I like the interior layout, lawa jua. Peaceful, maybe cos banyak trees. hehe. And it was full! I called at the last hour. Nasib baik ada orang cancelled. I was lucky! hehe. Ramai jua familiar faces disana, which is my colleagues during my attachment at DST. The food was okay.. Banyak kinda eastern style food, which my dad suka berabis. Tapi kanyang jua lah.. and its only $15. Since my dad ada this card, so we get 10% off lah.

Last saturday, i finally had sungkai jua at i-Lotus. and yep, it was GOOD!!! cos ada kambing..haha. Inda pandai abis ni kambing nya ni :P I like the kambing, beancurd(Nyaman!!) and the sausages( Berabis-ly nyaman!!!) Reminds me of charcoal.. Anyhoo, I ate a lot lah disana. Highly recommended! hehe. And last thursday jua, ada sungkai outing with the gang at Deli Nutreesh. It was my first time.. and i would give 6-7 out of 10. Dunno why..maybe cos its too crowded and sampit. But the food's nice lah, especially the grilled one.


So thats kira my food review part 2 lah. hehe.

Before that, happy advanced raya!

No comments: