Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last one

2009 is tomorrow!!


7 hours left..


But unfortunately..i think im gonna have early bedtime, cos i have to catch my morning flight tomorrow. *Booo...* But on the other side, i have BBQ meeting (or shall i say small party?) with my gals later. However, i cant enjoy eating the food like the others cos i just got my tooth plucked. Hurts a bit..Masa ia cabut tu saja. So much for a good and bad news huh? hehe.

Yesterday, we had the cousins lunch out and watch movie. We went to korean restaurant at Kiulap. It was my first time as well as the others, except for one. Ia yang recommend.



Kimchi





The raw meat




*iski*





Look at all those smiles..after done eating. hehe



It was good. I like the sushi look-a-like. (forgot the name) hehe. And the daging nyaman jua. Except for kimchi. Im not saying that its not nyaman. I didnt try it. Cos i dont want. hehe :p But i would like to eat sana lagi. After the lunch, we watched Bedtime Stories. It was hilarious! Cali! hehe. And the big eyed hamster is soooooooooooo cute!! I wanna keep him! hehe. It was a good year-end movie. I just realised banyak movie ku liat this month. Seven kali..I think its the most watched movie for this year. A good ending. haha.




Oh yeahh..my blog is 2 years already! Yay!

So this is the last post for year 2008..obviously. Im gonna miss it! *sob*

And Happy advanced new year! See you next year! Caio :)

No comments: