Wednesday, December 24, 2008

pffffft


Today is my third visit for this month to the dentist, but still no luck! Baru ku jua ku dtg 8:30AM, dah ramai parking. And habis number.. Im soooo pissed off. Like hari ni bonus jua, arent they suppose to go to the bank kan? Hello~ im in a state of emergency. Inda jua nyaman tidurku last night tu. On and off pulang gigiku ni sakit. So im just hoping that this saturday inda ramai. Mudah-mudahan tah inda ramai..hehe.

By the way, my paper will be on 27th JANUARY. Batah jua lagi tu! I was hoping awal sikit.. But its okay jua lah.. At least i got more time to revise that ONE paper. hehe.

And i cant wait for my vacation, which is in 1 week time!! Weee~~~ We've been planning on this for about 2 months. And its my first time to go abroad with my friends (except miri and limbang. hehe) And my second time, without the parents' supervision. haha :p




Yep, we will be staying in 1 of the hotels in 1 borneo. Its courtyard hotel. Awal sudah kami bayar..masa ada this sabah tourism expo at the Mall. Semangat jua tu.. Cos that time ada promotion. From what i heard, its a bit far away from the city center. But what the heck, we'll be staying in the biggest hypermall in Borneo. Correction, the ONLY ONE!! haha.


Bah..talk about it again soon. Im off to something

No comments: