Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Gone with the wind~

say whaaattt??

Yesterday, i sent my old laptop to the computer shop, to do formatting (cos ada worm, threats). So i was quite excited about it, cos the laptop is sooooooo slowwww..serious! plus, its cheap, $30 only. Then i picked up the laptop just now. and was excited to see the outcome. But then, excitement turns speechless when i found out that the guy(in charge of my laptop) didnt do backup!!! Soooo apa lagi??

All my picturessssssss, files, songssssssss were goneeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I was depressed, angry..mixed feelings! I've been using this laptop for like 3 years. All those memories for 3 years hilang!!!! aku sasak!!!! If aku tau, ku transfer dah arah my new laptop. Nasib baik aku transfer sikit.. tapi sikit is not enough!
Then, aku suruh my bro to call the computer shop and asked why they didnt to backup. They said that they cant, cos there's possibilities that there's virus arah the backup files. BUT THEN, they should've told me!!! im soooooo pissed offfffffff!!! Semua gambar masa d itb pun hilang, masa umurku 20, masa cousins' wed, masa aku baru baruan dapat my camera... ALL!!!!
Okay, enough with the rants, all those sighs..its all gone now. If only i could turn back time... :(

No comments: