Friday, October 30, 2009

can you smell what the rock is cooking?

Notice the new blog layout? baru tah betukar since..since i dont know when. I thin my previous layout was like 2 years ago. hehe. malas bah. nuff said.

Since the past few days, i've been cooking a lot. banar! kalau dapat tah, semua kan masak. hehe. I made buttermilk chicken, corned beef, nasi goreng, mashed potatoes (sanang pulang saja ni :p) and my FIRST soto (turned out gooood!). hehe. there's no doubt that aku dapat jadi sihat disini, if you know what i mean.

My school life has been good to me during the 1-2 weeks until the lecturers mentioned about the assignments. I almost forgot about it! I have 6 modules for this semester and i have 5 assignments to do for this semester. banyak ahh..not sure if that's normal. and so far aku inda suka satu module ni, pasal cigunya boring. that module is organisational design. i wish aku dapat tukar, tapi since atu my core module, so inda dapat lah. yatah assignmentnya pun aku keboring-an. thank goodness group work, dapat tanya lah. hehehe. i know you might think that i rant too much, so bear with me :p
oh yeaa..i took pictures from yesterday. my first soto kali ahh :p

my housemate, si fizah and qidah also helped goreng the meatballs and nuggets. credits to them ;p

Anyway, its halloween tomorrow! and my cousin, amal bawa this "ghost walk" thingy organised by the university. Its like taking a walk around the city (kali) and they will tell stories during year 1800s. catu lah kali..im not sure. It costs 6 pounds pulang. tapi macam interesting.

or is it? hehe. apakan ? caio!

No comments: