Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Attachment

My first day was good. We had short briefing about DSTgroup. There were 10 of us: 4 from BF, 4 From CIS and 2 from electrical engineering. Ramai rupanya..And 10 of us arah different section. Luckily ada sorg computing ni kana mcm aku jua..Human resource. But then lain kaja kami..he's on HR development n me on HR planning & selection. Baru 1st time ku dgr tu. hehe. So that dept on level 7..tinggi. Sakai lagi tu meliat kebawah..maklum lah baru 1st time. haha. And we had to use the punch card. Usul ja sanang, p byk kaja.hehe. And it was good to hear that kami inda kaja on saturday, tapi akhir kami balik..5:15pm wah. At least dpt jua relax on the weekends (dats wat mimi told me). hehe.

So wat did i do yesterday? call the applicants yang kena accept for the written test on the next day. Syok jua calling ppl tu. hehe. And i get the chance to accompany my collegue jadi invigilator. Malu plg...sal aku duduk di dapan n i could see ppl staring at me( cant stand it). hehe. tapi syok jua meliat xp

There are nice ppl in my dept..friendly, cali annndd kinda bising ( yea..i overheard those ppl sbalah my cubicle bceta psl weight issue. haha) except the radio lah. And my collegue ni ( yang bagi order arahku) pun nice jua. Ia tagur pasal aku main game on the PC ( yea..i did!!) psl aku bored during my 1st day lah tu. and ia bagi aku kaja byk2 supaya aku inda bored. hehe. Yea..i think im starting to like doing my job now. hehe. BUT im not sure nanti tu..Hope its ok in the future.

ok..rest. caio!

No comments: