Sunday, July 29, 2007

Craving

yea..im craving for it NOW!!

apa nah? Pizza..

Hari tu me n my cuzns mkn pizza. I took the pics. And liat balik2.. No explanation needed.





Last wed, nuzul sleepover arah my house n kami watched VACANCY. I give it 4.5/5. Syok..i like that kind of movie. Yatah jumpy brabis masa liat ahh. Funnyy.. Then kami window shopping on the next day from Mall to delima. Mati..baru ku realised yg sale brabis. Murah wahh..why oh why? masa aku kapih tu. n FYI, today's the last day. so shopping brabis tah kamu. hehe.

Tadi ptg i've watched the simpsons..my ol time favourite. i give it 4.5/5. hehe. Cali..and i like it. Malas kan buat review..liat ja sendiri, syok. Nanti ku bali DVD nya. I watched it di mall tadi. And it was crowded..seriously crooowwwwwded. Payah kan cari parking..1 hour, imagine that. Nasib baik jua right on time ku dpt parking.

so im gonna take a rest now. ngalih. esuk g start attachment. ahhhhh..nervous ku ehh. k im out..xD

No comments: