Monday, July 16, 2007

61

Its his majesty birthday yesterday.. Happy belated birthday!! wah..mcm biasa ja aku ckp ah xP Yesterday i was busy smpai sangal kaki ulehnya. Not that i attend those majlis. Well, i used to..2 kali pulang ganya, atupun pakai my aunt's card. hehe xP But now..malas dah.


So yesterday, i had a BIG makan. Banar!! Masa midday, ramai org k rumah, cos kan lawat nini. Biasa dah, lapas dari istana..begambar tia. Lagipun yesterday was the happiest day for my uncle (i think). Congrats pa said!! Yth ia bawa mkn2 d rumahnya. Byk food!!! I didnt have the chance to gambar those food, cos i was busy eating xP Theres also my favourite of all, the oreo puding. Nyaman!!! and there's a CAKE..my fav choc cake, from empire. hehe. Then after mkn, gambar ramai2 for our family. Meriah!! mcm hari raya. hehe


Then in the afternoon, me, mij, amal n nazi went to the mall. Buang boring!! And ramai lah d mall tu, crowded. I supposed bcos its the last day for the beauty exhibition and bcos its holiday. Payah kan cari parking..more than 30mins?? And kami round2 kiulap. Actually, our plan kan k KB, road trip, BUT jeera cant join us pasal ia ada jemputan at istana that morning and pasal ia kan liat HARRY POTTER.


Then on the evening, kami liat fireworks d batu satu. Kinda ramai jua lah.. N kami sampat gambar2 pasal kami vain..not me, them!! haha xPP ok ok, im lazy. So liat pic ja lah


aku pakai mij's spec xP













ok, thats it. Mij, tell me if u want some pics yg aku inda include d sini. hehe

xxx

No comments: