Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Im tagged!

Yesterday was the latest date for the submission of the walk-a-hunt registration. And..i didnt join it :( Oh well..there's always next time. Lagipun ive already joined the tri-xtreme few months ago. So kinda sama jua lah. hehe :P
_________________________


Anyway, i was tagged by NAZI-WAZI. Nice one. hehe :p

Use Google Images to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 7 people.

Q1. The age of my next birthday



Q2. A place I'd like to visit



Q3. A favorite place


Q4. A favorite food




Q5. A favorite color





Q6. The city I live in


&


Q7. The city I was born in





Q8. A nickname I had




Q9. A bad habit




Q10. A hobby



Q11. Current wish list (max 3 items)







Q12. A favorite thing




Q13. College major



Q14. Name of first (and only) love

No comments: