Saturday, December 13, 2008

Twilighter

OMG!! I loooovvveeee twilight!





I know..mcm i became one of them! Last night i watched the movie, and i didnt expect that it'll give me that effect..mcm strong bah. I wanna watch it again. Bali DVD nya ni nanti. haha. So its obvious i might give it 4 thumbs up. hehe. Its a lil bit mushy mushy, romantic jua lah *sigh* But keep in mind that these vampires dont wear capes or have sharp teeth. hehe. The main girl cast in the movie looks familiar. When i checked, rupanya she's in the messenger, panic room. She's already grown up. Time is moving fast. hehe


I watched it last night with my cousin, amal, whom just got back last thursday. It was a last minute plan jua, lagipun i slept over at her house for 2 nights. So we might as well catch the late night movie. Not really late jua. And accidentally, we fell in love with twilight. hehe :P Though the popcorn was a lil bad, but the movie saved it. apakan..haha. Its been a while jua aku list movie at the mall. I think last time was masa aku liat ceta "the coffin" with my frens, way back before the exam. And aku baru tau rupanya ada fun donuts at the mall!


And oohh.. I watched 'THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL' last thursday. Ada jua HRH Pg muda and wifey join liat. I noticed them masa dalam cinema room *sakai*. Baru 1st time liat in public bah. hehe. Back to the review, it was good, not amazed me much just like twilight did. hehe. The story goes like the abduction of alien to the earth. But it was a good looking one :p Keanu reeves played the role as the alien. Its more like ceta 'the independance day' starred by will smith. The movie give the message itself, like dont destroy the earth. Y'know... Rupanya jua, this movie ada the 1950s version. Lama dah tu.. Rate: 3.5/5


No comments: